Effective Date: [11/24/2019]
How We May Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Personal Information We May Collect:
"Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. We may collect the following Personal Information from you when you use our Services (including when you visit our Website or download our Apps).
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Unique Device Identifier
- Telephone Number
Information Collected While Using Our Services:
When you use our Services, you will be providing Personal Information for shipping to third party printer and fulfillment companies, and Personal Information for payment to a third party transaction service. You also will be providing information to Shopify as the hosting platform for Best Apps.
We at Best Apps will not have access to your payment information; all such information is subject to the third party processor privacy policies and the laws governing financial transactions. Similarly, the shipping contact information you provide will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party printing and fulfillment companies. Finally, as Shopify is the hosting platform for Best Apps, the collection and use of your information that occurs while using their platform and services is subject to their privacy policies.
We May Use Personal Information:
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, including verifying you identity, provide you with customer service, and respond to your inquiries.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- For our business purposes, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and to prevent, detect, or suppress abuse, fraud, or criminal activity; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, assets, or interests or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) in order to comply with our business partner’s brand standards and contractual obligations.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
We may share your information for the following reasons:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision.
- To help us conduct marketing or advertising campaigns.
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
How We May Collect and Use Other Information
Other Information We May Collect:
- IP Address
- Network Connection
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies
How We May Use Other Information:
- To allow you to Opt-out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page or the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out page.
- To measure performance and engagement: We may use web beacons, software development kits, and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services
- To aggregate your data for marketing, research, and analytical purposes by ourselves or our third party partners.
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Third Parties that May Connect to Our Website
Best Apps allows other brands and business partners to connect their online stores to Best App’s platforms or applications. These brands and business partners ultimately control their use of any personal information collected in connection with their use of Best App’s Website, Apps or Services and are responsible for ensuring that they are in compliance with relevant privacy and data protection requirements.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
In general, we retain your Personal Information unless, and until, you request us to delete it. We retain your information for various legal and operational purposes, as well as to facilitate ongoing communications after you have purchased one of our products. Additionally, in order to improve our Services and functionality we retain anonymized or aggregated information about Website visits and App usage.
What We Don’t Do With Your Personal Information
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies (other than to specific Best Apps merchants with whom you are interacting, or to third party apps or service providers used by those merchants.)
How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, please review the GDPR Privacy Notice [here].
Residents of the California
If you are a resident of California, please review the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice [here].
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) We will not use autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts to contact you for marketing purposes unless we receive your prior express written consent.
Text marketing messages will not exceed 20 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how Best Apps processes your Personal Information, please contact Best Apps by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.